Just because someone’s parents are together, someone has a nice house, has nice clothes, isn’t poor, eats every day and has a loving family doesn’t mean they can’t be depressed, have anxiety, an eating disorder, self harm issues, or any other problem.
THIS. I WISH I COULD FUCKING EMPHASIZE THIS SO HARD.
I waited for this.
"If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; and if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger." - Emily Bronte
Wuthering Heights and ponies oh no you found my one great weakness!!!!!!
Reasons why I wouldn’t recommend my former lessor:
• she contributed to post ads for his lease behind my back even after we signed the contract
• she lied about the horses abilities in his ad
• she claimed the lease gave me “full rights” but would still not let me go see him unless she was there
• she said he could not be ridden for a while due to lack of muscle, but after I got out of the lease, she posted pictures of her and friends riding him
• she failed to explain to me all of the terms of the lease (they were like “secret” things no one would ever think to ask) until after I signed the contract
• she said I could move the horse but after signing the contract, she changed her mind
• she put me in a bad position because she was very behind on board payments and the barn owner basically assumed it was now my responsibility to pay this back
• she basically used me as a temporary solution to the fact that she could not afford 2 horses but owned 2 horses
• she wants to lease her 6 year old prospect horse for the rest of his life, but never wants to sell him
I’m sure I’ll find more things later, but just the point is that she just was not a great person. I wish I had figured that out before I got tangled up in this lease. Don’t get me wrong, she had such a great horse out for lease! She just wasn’t an ideal owner to deal with. I give up on trying to find good horse people. I feel like I’m one of the few genuinely good people who deals with horses. Guess I’ll deal with just taking lessons right now (and trying to make back alllll of the money I lost in this lease).
But like she just said she loves him and he’s just staring at her like that (albeit it’s very cute) but I’m assuming that is not the response she was hoping for.
Gordon Ramsay is my favorite.
i just want to hug all of them
Fun story. I cooked for this dude, once. I did my kitchen apprenticeship at the family-style restaurant of one of New Zealand’s premiere chefs, and he knew Ramsay really well. He was in New Zealand for a few weeks, and Martin brought him by the restaurant to check it out. It was right on the beach, fucking gorgeous. I was the only one there (apprentice = bitch work = 4am starting shifts), and they asked me to whip up some breakfast for them. It was SUPER simple, fried fish, eggs cooked in bread, sausages. He was incredibly gracious and kind, asked me to join them (I couldn’t, too much work to do, so they sat at the kitchen window so they could talk to me), and was super interested in hearing about my english grandma, who had taught me how to cook. I won’t hear a single bad word against this man, for all of his kitchen hysterics, he treated me like an equal.gordon ramsay fandom
If you’re not in the Gordon Ramsay fandom you’re wrong.
if you dont like peeps get the hell away from me
do you mean people or is there something american called peeps
either way *gets the hell away from you*
THE FUCK IS THAT IT LOOKS LIKE CANARY SHIT I’M LAUGHING SO HARD
hey now you have not liVED until you’ve had a peep ok
Wait, did we do it? Do we finally have something other countries don’t have/know about?? We’re not the ones who are out of the loop for once?